Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My new Sewing blog

Okay, I will spare the readers of my family blog the details of all the things I sew. Let me take some pictures- I just got some new fabric that is AWESOME and I can't wait to make something.

So check back soon!

3 comments:

Kellie H said...

okay I am ready for the blog! I am impressed!! The tops & dress are sooo cute. I have never sewn anything but boxers in high school. Is it hard if I have never done it? My mom has a sewing machine I could use. I see such cute fabric out there and wonder... Also some of those itmes go for $$ in boutiques.
I want to see your smocking stuff too...

Jessica said...

I am still working on the smocking... it is so tedious! I am sure that it will get easier the more I do it.

It is not that hard, you just have accept that some of the stuff you make might come out weird at first. So I wouldn't start with an Easter dress or something!

MSM said...

"party in my tummy" ? THAT attitude is why we aren't working out.

 
design by suckmylolly.com