Friday, April 11, 2008

"Candy" Pants

These are from the Ottobre magazine. These are actually influenced by the Memphis game the other night, I cut them out during the game instead of watching. I was hoping cutting out blue&white pants would help them win...

They are pretty cute on ( I think they are supposed to be capri pants though) and should be comfortable well into the summer since they are so thin.

I used my new Ruffler foot to do the gathers at the bottom- that thing is awesome for making things even and it is so easy I can't stand that I lived without it!

You can see daddy's foot there because I couldn't get her to stand still long enough to take the picture without some assistance.


2 comments:

sourpatch said...

I'm insanely in love with polka dots....

sourpatch said...

Great capris by the way! They look adorable. Did your serger get here?

 
design by suckmylolly.com