I am still waiting on my serger, it should be here Wednesday night!
In the meantime I tried out a pillowcase dress... I haven't trimmed the ribbons on the shoulders because I was thinking about changing them out.
I think I was subconsciously influenced by all the blue and white out there for the Tigers.
My baby model was a little uncooperative, and I didn't want to have to put her jeans back on, so I left them underneath. I actually think they are kinda cute with it though.
ETA: I don't know why the pictures seem so blurry. Could be photobucket?


In the meantime I tried out a pillowcase dress... I haven't trimmed the ribbons on the shoulders because I was thinking about changing them out.
I think I was subconsciously influenced by all the blue and white out there for the Tigers.
My baby model was a little uncooperative, and I didn't want to have to put her jeans back on, so I left them underneath. I actually think they are kinda cute with it though.
ETA: I don't know why the pictures seem so blurry. Could be photobucket?




5 comments:
Seriously, that could be the cutest thing I've even seen!! Not the dress, although it's cute too, BUT the baby and those curls. Very cute indeed.
I like the colors, too. Too bad Memphis didn't win it all. That stupid fowl on Dorsey........
I love this and I especially love it with the jeans!!!
Why can't we all have pillowcase dresses? I'd put my hair in sponge rollers for one.
I love pillowcase dresses..that one especially!
My mom & I attempted to sew {read: me cut and pin} a dress/top for Avery..she hasn't given me the finished product yet. It is hard!...you have such talent Jessica
Post a Comment